If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Browser Accessibility Information
Most browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. For accessibility features of the most popular browsers visit the links below.
- Microsoft Edge Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Google Chrome Accessibility Information
- Apple Browser Accessibility
A PDF reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website. Most browsers have the ability to display PDF files but if you prefer a standalone PDF reader we recommend Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To download the Adobe Acrobat Reader program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.